So many people are stuck in relationship patterns that stop them enjoying the intimacy they really want. Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re struggling to communicate your needs and wants honestly. You’d love to be able to really say what’s on your mind and have more productive conversations, but what if it starts an argument or ends the relationship? What if they think you’re too much? What if you’re not heard or taken seriously?
- You’re finding it hard to commit to another person. Something is stopping you from really being able to trust in your relationships, and you’re finding it impossible to really feel safe enough to relax. Perhaps you’ve been betrayed before – what if it happens again? Or what if you lose your independence and control?
- You’re battling with feelings of insecurity in your relationships (and in bed). You have fears that you’re not experienced or good enough to satisfy your partners. Perhaps you feel really anxious over uncertainty, or maybe you’re always worrying about what the other person thinks. How can you find confidence again? How can you enjoy your relationships without the anxiety?
All of these challenges are really common, and can often come from emotional root causes that you may have been carrying for a very long time.
Crucially, I believe that all of these things are not problems to be solved, but instead clues to show us the parts of ourselves that are wanting some attention and care.
Could intimacy coaching help?
I offer a gentle, judgement-free space for you to explore what’s really going on in your relationships.
- I include the whole of your experience in my sessions. We go deeper than the mind, and say hello to your emotions, feelings, and bodily sensations. This is the quickest and most effective and safe way to make lasting changes that you can really integrate.
- I slow everything right down. I give plenty of time for you to drop into yourself and really feel what’s there, gently encouraging you to be with whatever comes up. This a gentle, trauma-aware approach, emphasising nervous system regulation.
- My practice is sex-positive, poly and kink friendly, and open to all sexual orientations and relating styles. I’m experienced at talking with people about all kinds of topics that they find uncomfortable, and helping them to work through shame.
Is working with me right for you?
We could be a good fit, if…
- You include being a woman as part of your identity – whether it’s a big part or a small part of the way you experience and express gender.
- You are ready to start challenging the patterns, stories and beliefs that are showing up in your relationships.
- You have some experience already of dropping into your body and feeling your emotions.
- You don’t currently have any psychiatric diagnoses.
- You’re not currently taking anti-depressants or anti-psychotics.
Perhaps you’ve tried doing this on your own already. Maybe you’ve even tried therapy, but you’ve struggled to find sex-positive, poly or kink friendly resources and support.
Hannah’s words calm the nerves while creating a space that feels safe and secure for you to go deep into yourself.Andrew
Curious about working with me?
Book a free chat!
What can I expect from a coaching session?
I am trained as a coach in Psychosexual Somatics Therapy (PST), which is the process I use in my intimacy coaching sessions.
These sessions are talk-based, with no physical touch. Naturally, the rest depends on your specific needs. Your coaching journey is tailored to you, working with whatever you want to bring and progressing at your pace.
In general I work with the following tools within the PST framework:
- Body tracking and somatic awareness: guiding you through noticing sensation in the body, and giving time and space to feel it
- Embodiment exercises: using posture, movement, and sound to allow expressions that may be habitually suppressed
- Cognitive understanding: keeping the mind happy with an intellectual context and framework for the work we’re doing
- Movement exercises: using gentle movement as an effective way to down-regulate the nervous system
- Guided meditations: slowing everything right down, and giving you space to allow whatever is in your experience
- Playing with space and proximity in the room to explore your relationship with different parts of yourself, and with others
How does the process work?
I aim to create a process that honours the pace you’d like to work at. Questions, concerns, and feedback are always welcome.
Here’s how I work:
1. Book a free chat
2. Your assessment
We’ll meet via video call for a 90 minute assessment. I’ll ask you about the topic or challenge you want to bring, and together we’ll explore your current patterns as well as your history. This can prove really beneficial in beginning to connect some of the dots, and understand how your past is affecting your present.
3. Follow-up and future sessions
After the assessment I’ll send you a follow-up email with some brief notes from our conversation. From there, if we both want to continue then we can book further sessions to explore the themes we’ve uncovered in more depth. If I don’t feel that I’m the best person to work with you, then I can recommend other practitioners who would be better suited to your specific needs.
“Hannah offers beautifully soft yet powerful sessions. Using her naturally calm and supportive nature, I felt wholly able to dive deeply into personal reflections and swim in the depths of my feeling sensations within my body. I fully recommend Hannah to support people to feel into their patterns and make embodied changes to their lives.”Emerald May
Curious about working with me?
Book a free chat!
How much does it cost?
Sessions last 90 minutes and cost £120.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, I’m also willing to offer discounted sessions to those whose income has been affected – just get in touch.
How many sessions do I need?
My work is intended to be a short-term commitment, with a maximum of ten sessions spaced around 1-2 weeks apart.
The rest is up to us both to decide, based on what you want to bring.
We will always start with an assessment session, which can provide really important and valuable insights all on its own. That might be all you want for now!
If we both feel good about continuing the work in future sessions, we will decide together what areas we’ll focus on, and how many sessions to plan for.
“My sessions with Hannah were so nourishing and rich, Hannah holds space so beautifully and remains grounded, calm and non-judgmental whilst guiding me to be aware of my breathing, body, feelings and emotions. Each session is different, Hannah uses the space and invited me to move my body, connect with my inner self and gave me tools to practice once I left the session. Hannah has true empathy while remaining professional and helped me with my own boundaries. I really look forward to working with Hannah again.”KA